The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd., trading as The Budgie Smuggler & Budgie Bar adhere to all Responsible Service of Alcohol guidelines.
VIC License Number: 36157504 & 36157554.
WARNING: Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to:
- supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (penalty exceeds $19,000);
- for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (penalty exceeds $900)
The Budgie Smuggler operates under the Victorian Commission of Gambling and Liquor Regulation numbers 36157504 & 36157554.
- ‘The supply of liquor is restricted to liquor sold under the licensee's own label, Budgie Bar.
- The supply of liquor is limited to a maximum of 48, 100ml bottles of spirits, per transaction, per customer, per day.’
- The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd must ensure that delivery arrangements include the relevant provisions:
- regarding the prohibition on the supply of liquor to a person under the age of 18 years;
- requiring proof of age to be sighted where appropriate;
- liquor is not delivered and left at unoccupied premises; and
- liquor is not delivered to anyone who appears to be intoxicated.
Liquor must be delivered to a person aged 18 or over. The licensee must ensure that delivery arrangements meet the following requirements;
- evidence of age where appropriate;
- liquor must not be delivered and left at unoccupied premises on same day the order is received;
- liquor may only be delivered during the following hours:
- between 9.00am and 11.00pm on any day other than Sunday, Good Friday, Anzac Day or Christmas Day;
- between 10.00am and 11.00 pm. on Sunday;
- between 12 noon and 11.00pm on Anzac Day;
- Deliveries are not permitted on Christmas Day or Good Friday.
Proof of Age
Valid proof of age identification can be requested by our delivery team or staff at any point if they feel the need to do so. Valid forms of identification include:
- Valid Australian Drivers Licence;
- Valid Passport; and
- Valid Australian Proof of Age Card.
Identification will be requested upon delivery, this may be the person accepting the order even if they are not the person who placed the order.
If you wish to cancel an order you must contact The Budgie Smuggler immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the order number and name as well as reason for cancellation. If payment has been accepted and confirmed, cancellation is at the discretion of The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd. If your order has already been made, packed or shipped The Budgie smuggler Pty Ltd may not be able to offer a full refund.
The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd utilises the Shopify plug-in for our online ordering system. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. Shopify store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
By supplying information regarding name, purchase history, verification of a credit card, order placement and arrangement for a delivery or return of a purchase, The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd implies you give consent for us to hold this information for the reasons stated above. For marketing, advertising and any other reason, The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd will ask for consent to use information and will outline that information for you. If you wish to withdraw consent, please email email@example.com
What do we do with your information?
When placing an order The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd gathers information such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also collect your Internet Protocol (IP) address in order for us to personalise and improve your experience on our site. Email marketing will only occur once consent is given by the customer (you). These emails will be in regard to new products, services, discounts or promotions about The Budgie Smuggler.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd holds the right to change our Terms and Conditions at any time. Terms and Conditions will be updated on this site and can be viewed by anyone at any time on this page. The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd does not hold accountability for customers not reading Terms and Conditions and it is up to the customer to inform themselves of the Terms and Conditions.
For further information regarding The Budgie Smuggler Pty Ltd, Budgie Bar, online stores and our bottled cocktails:
Phone: 0473 351 601
Address: 1/166 Maroondah Highway, Ringwood, 3134, VIC